How Mediahuis makes the difference by increasing relevance?
Watch Pieter De Smet, a Product Owner @ Mediahuis explain how they are making a difference by increasing relevance of their news.
Overview of questions:
1. What does it mean to be successful in online news?
2. Is making news for print different from digital?
3. What is the role of personalization in online news?
4. What are the challenges In personalizing online news?
5. How do you measure success in online news?
6. How do you differentiate between premium and free Content?
7. The roadmap to success in online news?
8. Is a use case important to show people what personalization means?
9. What do journalists think of personalization?
10. Is personalization a Key Element to Win or Lose in the Next Years?
11. Is it a challenge to get the right data for personalization?
12. What is the biggest challenge for Mediahuis at the moment?
13. How to align a company behind a personalization strategy?
H1 - Heading 1
H2 - Heading 2
H3 - Heading 3
H4 - Heading 4
H5 - Heading 5
H6 - Heading 6
Paragraph - The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Bold - Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Italic - Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.