This is a permanent vacancy. In other words, we’re not actively looking right now, but new career opportunities pop up regularly and we always search our talent community first.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to assist our customers with maximizing the potential of Froomle’s Open AI Platform.
Your role and responsibilities
- Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship and act as a liaison (single point of contact) between the customer team and Froomle’s engineering team.
- Understand the business drivers of the customer and the context of the project.
- Build a thorough understanding of the current capabilities of the platform from a functional point of view, and the way it is configured for each customer.
- Develop a vision of how personalized recommendations can contribute to our customer’s business objectives.
- Understand how a customer is organized and how that can affect our cooperation.
- Be the most skilled user of the Froomle API in the world.
- Solve the challenges of the customer with the Froomle API.
- Provide clear insights and results to the customer about their use of the Froomle technology.
You are a true believer of personalized online user experiences, ambitious and eager to integrate state-of-the-art artificial intelligence in every customer touchpoint.
- You have a strong affinity with technology and software engineering.
- You can develop a deep understanding of Froomle’s Open AI Platform and the integration with third-party systems.
- You can analyze a situation sharply, define an actionable project plan and duly follow up.
- You know how to lead projects and handle customers.
- You can communicate in a professional and clear manner with attention to commercial interests.
- An MSc or academic degree in Business Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field will help but is not mandatory.
Froomle is a fast-growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalized browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, message or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
As a Solutions Architect, you will have a great career opportunity to:
- Shine and grow, and bring state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence into practice.
- Influence the user experience of millions of people.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike-sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))