We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the business development team and generate highly qualified sales leads. This job is an excellent kick-start for a sales career at Froomle.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will closely collaborate with the Account Executive on which companies to target.
- Find the relevant contact persons within the prospective companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone.
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on personalization through AI.
- Qualify prospects and set-up meetings for the Account Executive.
- Share experience and work closely together with the Growth Marketing team to ensure a constant flow of quality leads.
- Work towards a monthly sales target.
You are a true believer of personalized online user experiences and understand the value of it for our customers.
- Relevant working experience in sales and selling enterprise software or SaaS is a plus.
- A result-driven personality, with a proven track record of achieving measurable goals.
- You are a self-starter and need minimal supervision and guidance to get the job done.
- You love experimenting with new sales tactics and embrace change.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish or other European languages is an asset.
Froomle is a fast-growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalized browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, message or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have a great career opportunity to:
- Shine and grow, and take our state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence software to international markets.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
- Build and develop a career in sales and business development, and achieve tremendous personal growth.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike-sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at the co-working space Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
- We are open to remote working.