This is a permanent vacancy. In other words, we’re not actively looking right now, but new career opportunities pop up regularly and we always search our talent community first.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to assist our customers in maximizing the potential of the Froomle Open AI Platform.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will work on a variety of challenges such as content and product recommendation, personalization, optimization, classification, ensemble learning, and active learning.
- You will test several prototypes that use techniques like collaborative filtering, convnets, svm’s, random forests, etc.
- Closely work together with our solution architects and software engineers to implement the best possible solution in a scalable and performant way with our customers’ massive and diverse datasets.
You are a true believer of personalized online user experiences, ambitious and eager to learn relevant new technologies.
- MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, with a keen interest in Machine Learning, Data Science or related fields.
- You have practical experience working with Machine Learning techniques such as collaborative filtering, SVM, and random forests.
- You can write code in multiple languages including Python, C++, and PHP in a Linux world where you don’t really care whether the Clouds look like Amazon, Google or Microsoft.
- You have a love for rapid prototyping, but at the same time, you take great care about reliable algorithms on massive datasets.
Froomle is a fast-growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalized browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, message or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
As a Data Scientist at Froomle, you will be part of a fast-growing company where you will have a great career opportunity to:
- Shine and grow, and bring state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence into practice.
- Work with massive real-life data.
- Make the online user experience of millions of people more relevant.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike-sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))