We are looking for a Content Marketer to assist our business development team in increasing awareness and building Froomle’s thought leadership.
This is a key position where you will have a direct impact on the execution of our go-to-market strategy. Therefore we are looking for an ambitious self-starter with a can-do mentality.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, videos, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- You own the content calendar. Repurposing content – 1 content piece a week, comes up with new ideas, owns distribution (all except creation)
- Coordinate campaigns across different channels: website, blog, email campaigns, LinkedIn, webinars, events
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, audio (podcast) channels, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant (like personal thought leadership).
- Consistently post (1-2 posts a week) on social media channels. Make sure that all online channels are up to date. Quick response on Drift, social media comments and other contact forms
- You will test and evaluate various marketing tactics for awareness and demand generation and optimize increasing awareness and traffic.
- Create PDFs, competitor reports for our biz dev team to be more efficient in communicating with the customers.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and changes in inbound marketing.
Big plus if you have:
- SEO expertise
- Content writing experience
- You’re confident in editing and assembling raw video material into a finished video ready for publishing.
- You have a fine eye for design and have some basic graphic design skills.
- You adhere to high standards of excellence and attention to detail, and always looking to improve.
- You are a self-starter and need minimal supervision and guidance: you don’t sit around and wait for somebody to come and tell you what to do: you take the initiative, solve the problem, and get the job done.
- You have perfect copywriting skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have previous working experience as a marketing specialist or coordinator, or equivalent for at least 2 years, preferably for technology companies.
- You’re confident in using various digital marketing tools.
You will be part of a fast-growing company where you will have the opportunity to:
- Accelerate your marketing career and deepen your marketing knowledge using the latest high-performance strategies, as well as grow your personal skills.
- Take our state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence software to international markets.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
- We care about the well-being of all Froomlers:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike-sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with a laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))