We are looking for our first Sales Development Representative to join the business development team to generate highly qualified sales leads. This job is an excellent kick-start for a sales career at Froomle.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development Manager on which companies to target.
- Find the relevant contact persons with the prospective companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone.
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on personalization through AI.
- Qualify prospects and set-up meetings for the Business Development Manager.
- Share experience and close together with the Growth Marketing team to ensure a constant flow of quality leads.
- Work towards a monthly sales target.
- You are a true believer of personalised online user experiences and understand the value of it for our customers.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in sales.
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus.
- A result driven personality, with a proven track record of achieving measurable goals.
- You are a self-starter and need minimal supervision and guidance to get the job done.
- You love experimenting with new sales tactics and embrace change.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferably also Dutch.
- Knowledge of French, German, Italian, Spanish or other European languages is a plus.
Froomle is a fast growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalised browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, messages or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Shine and grow, and take our state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence software to international markets.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
- Build and develop a career in sales and business development, and achieve tremendous personal growth.
- This position is open for remote and/or freelance workers.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cosy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
Send us an email to email@example.com with all useful info and we will be in touch soon.
Join our talent community
Want to join us but this vacancy doesn’t match your profile? Don’t worry, we’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and talented people. Leave your contact details here and we’ll keep you posted.