Froomle is a fast growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalised browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, message or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Growth Hacker to assist our business development team in developing qualified leads and building Froomle’s thought leadership in Artificial Intelligence.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You develop a thorough understanding of Froomle’s product and service portfolio, its market and competitors, and will translate our offering and USP’s to a compelling narrative.
- You create an inbound marketing and content strategy to position Froomle as a market and thought leader in the AI space.
- You execute your content strategy and calendar into various creative and irresistible content pieces (bloggings, email, social media, etc) that attract prospects and convert leads.
- You will test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, email, video, and others) and conversion rate optimization.
- You will analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives to achieve a greater return on (marketing) investment.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing.
You are a true believer of personalised online user experiences and understand the value of it to our customers.
- You have previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for at least 3 years, preferably for technology companies and software as a service.
- You can show hands on experience with various digital marketing tools, including web analytics.
- You don’t sit around and wait for somebody to come and tell you what to do: you take the initiative, solve the problem and get the job done.
- You have outstanding analytical skills.
- You adhere to high standards of excellence and attention to detail, and always looking to improve.
You will be part of a fast growing company where you will have the opportunity to:
- Shine and grow, and take our state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence software to international markets.
- Develop your own vision and strategy to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
We care about the well-being of all FroomlerS
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
Send us an email to email@example.com with all useful info and we will be in touch soon.
Join our talent community
Want to join us but this vacancy doesn’t match your profile? Don’t worry, we’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and talented people. Leave your contact details here and we’ll keep you posted.