We are looking for a Lead Software Architect to help build Froomle’s Open AI Platform.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will lead the design, architecture and development of Froomle’s fast-evolving artificial intelligence software platform and the development of Froomle’s APIs.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring the product engineering team, promoting knowledge sharing, evangelising and adopting best practices.
- Closely work together with our machine learning engineers and data scientists on how algorithmic performance can be optimised through software implementation.
You are a true believer of personalised online user experiences, ambitious and eager to integrate state-of-the-art artificial intelligence in every customer touchpoint.
- MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent by experience, with a special interest and experience in designing, building and shaping large and complex software applications.
- You have knowledge of, or at least a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science technology.
- You have good communication skills, like to work with people and lead by example.
- You are familiar with agile software development and CI/CD tools and processes.
- You are comfortable in a Linux world and feel at home with Google Cloud.
- You cover modern technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have experience with technologies such as PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, Open API (Swagger).
- You can write code in multiple languages including Python, C++ and PHP and are willing to spend half of your time actually doing so.
Froomle is a fast growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalised browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, message or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Boost your software engineering career, and bring state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence platforms into practice.
- Work with massive amounts of real-life data.
- Make the online user experience of millions of people more relevant.
- Be a leader to an ambitious and highly skilled team of software engineers and data scientists.
- This is a full-time employment opportunity based in Antwerp. This position is not open for remote or freelance work.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cosy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
Send us an email to email@example.com with all useful info and we will be in touch soon.
Join our talent community
Want to join us but this vacancy doesn’t match your profile? Don’t worry, we’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and talented people. Leave your contact details here and we’ll keep you posted.