We are looking for a Content Marketer a.k.a. Digital Marketing Growth Hacker to assist our business development team in developing qualified leads and building Froomle’s thought leadership in Artificial Intelligence.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You develop a thorough understanding of Froomle’s product and service portfolio, its market and competitors, and will support the Growth Marketing manager in translating our offering and USP’s into a compelling narrative.
- You execute our inbound marketing strategy and content calendar into various creative and irresistible content pieces (blogs, videos, infographics, email, social media posts, etc) that attract prospects and convert business-to-business leads.
- You’re confident in editing and assembling raw video material into a finished video ready for publishing.
- You will test and evaluate various marketing tactics for demand generation and customer acquisition and optimize conversion rates.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing.
- You are a true believer of personalised online user experiences and understand the value of it to our customers.
- You have previous working experience as a digital marketing specialist, content marketer, or equivalent, for at least 2 years, preferably for technology companies.
- You’re confident in using various digital marketing tools. Tell us what your favorites are.
- You have perfect copywriting skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have a fine eye for design and have some basic graphic design skills.
- You don’t sit around and wait for somebody to come and tell you what to do: you take the initiative, solve the problem and get the job done.
- You adhere to high standards of excellence and attention to detail, and always looking to improve.
Froomle is a fast growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful, and offer a truly personalised browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies to show the right product, service, content, or message to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Accelerate your marketing career and deepen your marketing knowledge using the latest high-performance strategies, as well as grow your personal skills.
- Take our state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence software to international markets.
Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
Send us an email to email@example.com with all useful info and we will be in touch soon.
Join our talent community
Want to join us but this vacancy doesn’t match your profile? Don’t worry, we’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and talented people. Leave your contact details here and we’ll keep you posted.