This is a standing job list. This means we are nog actively looking but there will be new opportunities regularly. If you join our talent community, we will keep you posted.
Froomle is a fast growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalised browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, message or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to assist our customers with maximising the potential of the Froomle AI.
- You build a thorough understanding of the Froomle AI and contribute to the product roadmap and development.
- You create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with our customers.
- Establish a deep understanding of your customers’ business and technical requirements.
- Be the voice of these customer needs towards Froomle, both from a commercial and a technical point of view.
- You will Assist Froomle’s business development managers in their sales process by developing a vision for personalised services, and designing solutions on how our AI can maximally meet our customer’s needs.
- Own the on-boarding process of new customers and projects.
- Work with the data scientists and software engineers to continuously improve on the investments of our customers.
You are a true believer of personalised online user experiences, ambitious and eager to integrate state-of-the-art artificial intelligence in every customer touchpoint.
- You have a strong affinity with technology and software engineering.
- You can develop a deep understanding of the Froomle AI and the integration with third party systems.
- You can analyse a situation sharply, define an actionable project plan and duly follow up.
- You know how to lead projects and handle customers.
- You can communicate in a professional and clear manner with attention to commercial interests.
- A MSc or academic degree in Business Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field will help, but is not mandatory.
You will be part of a fast growing company where you will have the opportunity to:
- Shine and grow, and bring state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence into practice.
- Influence the user experience of millions of people.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
Send us an email to email@example.com with all useful info about yourself and we will be in touch soon.
Join our talent community
Not your piece of cake? Don’t worry, we are regularly looking for new talent. Join our talent community here and we will stay in touch.