This is a permanent vacancy. In other words, we’re not actively looking right now, but new opportunities pop up regularly and we always search our talent community first.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to assist our customers with maximising the potential of the Froomle AI.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will contribute to Froomle’s fast evolving artificial intelligence software platform and the development of the Froomle API.
- Improve the extensibility and modularity of the Froomle codebase.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in software engineering and evangelise best practices within the engineering team.
- Closely work together with our machine learning engineers and data scientists on how algorithmic performance can be affected through software implementation.
You are a true believer of personalised online user experiences, ambitious and eager to integrate state-of-the-art artificial intelligence in every customer touchpoint.
- MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent by experience, with a special interest in shaping large and complex software platforms.
- You have knowledge of, or at least a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science technology.
- You are comfortable in a Linux world and feel at home with Google Cloud.
- You have experience with technologies such as PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached and Open API (Swagger).
- You can write code in multiple languages including Python, C++ and PHP.
- You have a love for rapid prototyping, but at the same time you take great care about reliable algorithms in production.
Froomle is a fast growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalised browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, message or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Boost your software engineering career, and bring state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence platforms into practice.
- Work with massive real life data.
- Make the online user experience of millions of people more relevant.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
Send us an email to email@example.com with all useful info about yourself and we will be in touch soon.
Join our talent community
Want to join us but this vacancy doesn’t match your profile? Don’t worry, we’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and talented people. Leave your contact details here and we’ll keep you posted.