We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team to generate highly qualified sales leads and build strong customer relationships. In this job, you will have the opportunity to be in the driver seat of our internal business growth.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Tracing companies within our target markets and geographies.
- Find the relevant contact persons within this audience and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone.
- Qualify sales leads and contribute to all important parts of the sales cycle (reporting, data management, and communication).
- Build up relationships and become a trusted business advisor on recommendations and personalisation through AI.
- Networking on relevant business and technology events.
- Work towards a monthly sales target.
You have a passion for technology and are a true believer of personalised online user experiences. You understand the value of AI for our customers and you get a kick from being the “recommendations expert” for them.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in sales and enthusiastic to join a young scale-up company.
- Experience with selling enterprise software or SaaS is a plus.
- You are a true hunter, a result driven personality, with a proven track record of achieving measurable goals.
- You are a self-starter and need minimal supervision and guidance to get the job done.
- You love experimenting with new sales tactics and embrace change.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferably also Dutch.
- Knowledge of French, German, Italian, Spanish or other European languages is a plus.
- You have a business degree or equivalent by experience.
Froomle is a fast growing high-tech artificial intelligence startup. Our mission is to make user experiences smarter and more meaningful and offer a truly personalised browsing and online shopping experience. Froomle’s machine learning software enables online retailers and media companies the possibility to show the right product, content, messages or offer to the right person at the right time, through the right channel.
You will be part of a fast growing company where you will have the opportunity to:
- Shine and grow, and take our state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence software to international markets.
- Work together with a forward-thinking and creative team and drive the future of the company.
- Build and develop a career in sales and business development, and achieve tremendous personal growth.
We care about the well-being of all Froomlers:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We offer you a competitive salary package, plus fringe benefits such as a company car or public transport allowance, and bike sharing services.
- A digital survival kit with laptop and smartphone is obviously part of the deal.
- Extra vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Our vibrant Antwerp office at Fosbury & Sons offers many perks like private working spaces, cosy lounge areas, a pool table, and a sociable coffee bar. Showers are available and even a snug bed (for a short power nap ;-))
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all useful info and we will be in touch soon.
Join our talent community
Want to join us but this vacancy doesn’t match your profile? Don’t worry, we’re regularly looking for enthusiastic and talented people. Leave your contact details here and we’ll keep you posted.